Australia's longest-running conference for OS X and iOS developers and designers, /dev/world/2015, returns to Melbourne for its eighth year! We've been working for years to build a community that also welcomes tinkerers, artists and scientists. Software isn't just about making money with in-app purchasescome and see a wider world.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- 10,000+ Test Cases Pass Before Every Release
- A Cocktail of Fleeting Successes and Horrible Failures
- Architecting Quickly with Swift
- Blissful Build Pipelines
- Canvasing the Web in the 3rd Dimension
- Coding Secure Mobile Applications
- Constrain in the Brain: Auto Layout Best Practices
- Creating Custom Complications for watchOS 2
- Designable and Inspectable Views in Interface Builder
- Designing for Animation is not as Hard as you Think
- Diversity through iOS development: App Camp for Girls
- How Not to Build a WatchKit App: Techniques for High Performance
- HTTP by the Numbers!
- iBeacons: Going Beyond the Buzzword
- Intimate Interactions on Apple Watch
- Intro to GameplayKit: let’s Play by the Rules
- Introducing Realm: a Modern, Local Database Framework for Apps
- iOS Apps at Huge Scale
- iOS Apps with Go!?
- Let's Make a Multiplayer Game in Forty Minutes
- Maintaining Sanity and Code
- Manage Your State with Rigour, but Without Breaking a Sweat!
- Now You're Thinking with Signals! A Reactive Cocoa Adventure
- Mental Health in Technology and Developers
- Once Upon a Time There was an API
- Paint All of the Code
- Physics, and Other Meaningless Tweaks Your Users Will Love!
- Social interaction over shared devices: Designing Interactive Story Apps for Children
- Surveillance in a Mobile World
- Swift as a First Programming Language
- Testing and Test Methodologies within XCode
- The Art of Seduction: Looking Beyond Usability to Create an Enjoyable App Experience for Your Users
- User Testing: Finding That One Thing Meat Loaf Won't do for Love
- Using Hipster Functional Programming Techniques in Swift
- Working Functionally with Swift Optionals